Friday, January 11, 2008

I knew it from the very start, She's the puzzle of my heart...

A wish a very happy friday to everyone.. Since i lost a day this week, I am very glad that we have come to the end. Time to not get up early and not have to be out of bed at a certain time tomorrow am. I am very glad for that.
Well i worked on my puzzle some more last night and i must say it is coming along. I will be updating my youtube page as well as this blog with new video this weekend.
Tonight we get to go to the Media event for the Western Stock Show here in Denver. I am really excited to hug a sheep. If they don't have a petting area tonight, I think i will be a little upset, but i know that i have Saturday also to hug a sheep also.
I will post some pics for your stock show viewing pleasure.
http://www.nationalwestern.com/nwss/home/index.asp (this is the website, if you are so inclined to take a look)
So, here is installment no. 5 of Homer Puzzle.
Have a great weekend and enjoy the puzzle time.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

So what is the red thing on your left (the right of the screen) a suitcase,maybe?

Like the new water bottle.

Oh, much clearer picture this time. It is more than just a blur of colors.

Oh wait, the end was just like the last one!?! AND your progress just went away. Did you overlap film? Oops!